Friday, February 15, 2008

The truth behind the LIES



Allright, right now I’m going to break down some internet scams, so you can just learn not to make any mistakes!
If you see anything on the internet that tells you that you can become rich quickly, then it’s a scam. Anything like that is a scam. Unless someone proves it to me, then I say every one of them is a SCAM... S-C-A-M... Scam! Don’t believe me? Go ahead, go right to your search engine and type in : “Make money fast”... “ make a lot of money”... “Make Money”... or anything else like that. You’ll find something that is sooooo good that it has to be true, you go to the bottom of the page, and they ask you for some money. Well What I don’t get is, if your crappy system is sooooo good, why don’t you give it to me for free, and when I make some money I can pay you for it! The reason why I looked at your site is because I have no money to spend, and I’m trying to make money!
Why would I come to you in my time of need, read about how many damn cars you can afford to buy, and then realize that you want money from me? Dude That’s a SCAM, the pure definition of the Scam. True you know something that can make money, but 99.9% of the time the thing you know that I don’t, requires me putting more money down just to get started. Listen like this whole survey crap, there are a lot of things about these dumb surveys, some of them you need to do like 20 of them and get at least 100 bucks in order for them to send you the money. Others they make you buy products to review, and then they pay you for your review. If real companies wanted you to test your products , they would just give you the free products, as long as you tell them what you think!
So if you ever see any Get rich quick scheme, it’s not real. Remember what this blog was designed to do, I will no longer promote some dumb idea, that will just cost you money. I’m going to teach you how to make money when your young, and honestly, the steps to a lot of money are closer than you think. I’ll go into details of how to make money, your start up capitol, that capitol that you need in order to make a real business! So be careful, don’t spend your money on any other scam, or any other get rich quick schemes. If you want to waste your money, or even pay some one... pay me... because what ever information you’ll get from them, you’ll get the real deal here. Just ask me about what you want to try, and I’ll let you know if it’s a Scam or not! 100% it’s a scam! Later Folks, Remember there are millions of dollars out there being wasted everyday...And you are the people to take it... take it when you are young!

No comments: