Monday, February 18, 2008

Clicking ads! It's a Scam!

All right folks, a lot of the readers have sent me e-mails and asked me about that internet thing Adbux. Regrettably I was one of the dopes that actually signed up for that! I signed up for that, and the thing is, they make you click on ads and then they just give you literally.... $0.000075
per click. Now I wouldn’t mind clicking 1 billion times a day, but they only give you only 3-4 ads per day. So even if you buy the upgrade, you don’t get enough ads in order to make any money. You’d be losing more money than making it.
So I didn’t even try to upgrade, because I knew of the outcome! See Adbux is a really good concept, but the thing is there aren’t that many ads to click on there. There is only 4 ads which makes it worth less in my book. People will tell you that it’s great, but they are just trying to get you as a referral, and they want to make some more money off of you. Because the Adbux has this whole referral thing, where if some one else signs up because of you, you get 2 bucks if they upgrade, meaning someone else would have to buy the membership in order for you to make the money. So Adbux in my book is nothing more than a scam, and no way... no way....no way... can be used in order to make money while you are young! Remember there are millions of dollars out there being wasted everyday...And you are the people to take it... take it when you are young!

No comments: