Sunday, February 17, 2008

BUYING MONEY! NO... Let's make REAL MONEY!!!

So, the internet is coming up with new schemes every single day. I was on the net like every day, and I realized that now there is this whole thing about selling currencies to other countries. You start off with 100 USD, convert it to some country where there money is worth nothing, and wait until their money is worth more, Sell that for USD and make some cash. Folks, come on if you fall for that than you deserve to lose your money. But I’m begging you, instead of giving your hard earned cash and losing it to something so worthless as BUYING MONEY, send it to me and I will promise you that I will use it for the good of myself, and others that are close to me!
How can you actually fall for that? There are so many others, I just wanted to introduce something like that that is sooooooo ridiculous but now I really want to talk about some surveys right about now! The Surveys are really bad. They get you to fall in love with them! Promising loads of money, which you will never get ever! I was looking into this one survey site, where they said that I was going to make untold amounts of money! And I was like , holy crap that is going to be soooo awesome to make so much money!
So the thing was, that I had gotten down to the bottom, and then I just read the part where it said in plain text you know, it was like a point zero five font, where it was hidden all the way at the bottom! I had to buy products in order to do the surveys... I had to buy products in order to give my opinion on something! Can you actually believe that? Another survey that I found that was un-useful to the complete tenth degree, was the surveys where they made you do so many surveys of the same exact thing, and in the end in order to make any money you need to do like a million of them! This is no way of making any real money, So much is being wasted out there! Remember there are millions of dollars out there being wasted everyday...And you are the people to take it... take it when you are young! Next Post will in depth details on ways to make money, this is free information! So enjoy and spread it around!

No comments: