Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Making Money promoting Ebay

I just recently bought a book which told me that I could make money promoting Ebay... what it didn't tell me was that I would have to have my own website... that kind of sucks... because I would have to buy a brand new website... domain name... etc... just to promote ebay... I know for a fact that this works... because with your website... you can promote certain objects... But you have to be warned... you need to get sufficient traffic to get money... You would have to promote your bum off... and on top of that you would have to pay to get your page noticed... haha... but if you are a great promoter like me... then this should be simple...just use business cards... or even with myspace... or what not... just promote it... but I WARN YOU!!!! FOLLOW ALL THE RULES... DON'T TRY TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM... DON'T... EBAY AND ANY OTHER PROGRAM THAT GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO JUST MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH AT HOME FOR NOTHING... SHOULDN'T BE MESSED WITH... THEY SHOULD BE THANKED...

No comments: